I had to search to find:
"There is exactly one key on my m100's keyboard that rufuses to work, the K key."

What was anyone supposed to do with that?

What I said below and the video wouldn't help with a 100. It only applies to a 102.

100 has a totally different kind of keyswitch, and no similar easy possible fix to try, other than just wash the switch with distilled water (to clean out possible sugars from drinks), then alcohol (to dry the water), then deoxit (to refresh the actual copper contacts inside), and actuate the switch a bunch of times (after the deoxit soaks a while, you also need a little mechanical action to actually scrub away the oxidized surface).

If simply washing and deoxit doesn't make it work, then you have to look for corroded traces, loose solder joints, desolder and disassemble the keyswitch itself, maybe replace from ebay (the switches are available sometimes).