Hi ,

How about making a demo video on YouTube?

C U L8r,  °|°  Walt Perko  °|°        "Kids ... teach them the good stuff, and
they still learn the bad stuff on their own."

http://www.R2Pv1.com/  RoboGuts™ Intelligent content for 3D printing making
S.T.E.A.M. education better, easier and more affordable

Experiments to learn how to use various Electronic Components, Structured
Computer Programming, Phonemes for Speech &Song in any language, and Art.

                         "The World Needs a New Economic Model"

            Sent from the Cyber7