Hi Lee,

I tend to stay with straight text options, such as LaTeX or (more recently) Markdown.

With either of those plain-text formats, you can specify bold, italics, underline, etc. but it just won't render on the laptop that way. All you'll see there is the plain text, appropriately marked-up.

I played with LaTeX for a while but it was too fiddly; so I use Markdown exclusively now.

All text that I write on the M-100 or M-102 will be transferred to the "main machine" -- a linux desktop or laptop that I do all post-processing on. I used a NADSBox for that file transfer, but there are lots of M-100->PC solutions out there.

Regards,    Bert