"Have you assigned a time of day to the performances and/or workshops so
that people will know where to go and when?
Some of us don't want to miss certain parts of this. Is the starting time
likely to change between now and the day of the Fest?"

Elizabeth, I do not understand your message or your question. All will
happen on one and the same day and that is Saturday 16 April 2005 from
14.00 - 24.00 / Entrance free
So when you will come this day then you will miss nothing. And nothing will
be changed. This week I will put a time on each performance that will take
place, and this is not going to change also. Only I do not know if I will
publish this at the website, at the end of the week.

Greetings,
Sztuka Fabryka

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/fuDrlB/TM