Hi Ben
The addresses are listed in the database under "contact list".
The yahoo group over at IUOMA for some reason has a much larger list.
Ane what is your address so I can get some things off. I also get
addresses from recent calls that are displayed and listed on the web.

"un bel di"
 Dawn Amato

--- In ma-network@yahoogroups.com, ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i find it more curious that a mail art discussion list
> lists no address
>
> i guess this is mail art in the digital platform.
>

> people document their own work to explore it at a later date, to
have a
> notion of what they were working on, to see it again.  and yet
these
> documents too can become / are something to work with at a later
date.

> best,
> b.saved
>

> On Apr 18, 2005, at 10:02 AM, kevin thurston wrote:
>

> > actually, i think bill's answer is/was kinda funny
> > but doesn't address the question--and few have which makes me
wonder...

> > On 4/16/05, john barlow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>  i don't eat my vomit perse, but any nondocumented sending is
often
> >> regretted
> >>  and frequently. one day we will all look in all the sent boxes
and
> >> see what
> >>  we said in chrono order. on many lists many accounts many
> >> correspondences
> >>  one day there will be time even for that. Meanwhile,
devilmaycare. Go
> >> Devil!
> >>  It brings me back to my point of the other message. Think of
all the
> >> lonely
> >>  people out there, in our tense frightened multiply hysteric
era,
> >> feeling
> >> preordained
> >>  to greater thoughtfulness, more cogent understanding of time and
> >> metaphysics
> >>  because they're not out on patios flickering like cds in the
sun.
> >> ive been
> >>  enjoying this weekend despite the big catastrophe machine in
the sky
> >>  of world politics and ninoesque weather patterns, so on my
bicycle
> >>  i was noticing the unhappy, feeling the glare of the patio-
cheerful
> >> set
> >>  as they make their ways home to minimal effects. To whom I say
> >>  all you nee'd s a bike, fly around your city or region, qu'el
ca
> >> planet. G!

> >>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>
> >>  Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
> >>  http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/

> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>
> >> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/fuDrlB/TM