Hi Geert, the only other i know of is Fluxlist which
can be found here-

FLUXLIST@scribble.com

I would call these "news groups" rather than "address
lists" which suggests they are merely lists of
addresses which they are clearly not. In fact you'd be
hard pressed to find any addresses on them!

Michael

--- Geert De Decker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

internet then the ones I have here in my list
underneath. If there is
one which is not in my list would you please add this
to the list and
send it to me. Thanks in advance. I believe that some
has no activity
anymore, what happened to some Mail-Art lists.

Greetings,
Sztuka Fabryka

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]