Google has a new toy . . .
A 3-D drawing program that is awesome and easy.
I just created a virtual mail art letter to Ray Johnson and placed
it in Locust Valley, NY.

See if you can find it:
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse

You will need to install Google Earth (free) if you want to find the
hidden letter.

If you download the Sketchup application (free), then you will be
able to view, read and edit the letter in 3-D.

Here is a screen shot for the curious:
http://www.art.net/kiyotei/mailart/virtualrayletter.jpg

And here it is sitting on the earth:
http://www.art.net/kiyotei/mailart/rjletterearth.jpg

If you want to trade virtual mail art, or just want me to place one
in your hometown, drop me an email and let's play.

kiyotei AT beer DOT com

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/

Network storage Network management Network performance management
Network security Network performance Network switch

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS