--- Alice Kitselman wrote:

> Opps, damn, I hate it when that happens...was trying to send that
> message to LaVona. AH well you all know my life! HA!

It's always possible to read anything as fiction, as a brilliantly crafted
and deeply thought through exemplor of a tale. Kind of a classic
receiving that a Saturday night with the best weather -=sublime=-
in what seems like years, yet in fact people remaining
in their little cells, something about the energy in punk bars
these days,

>   Any ideas on aging parents?

Worship good luck. The generation that's 75 to 95 these days
are the same great talents that pulled through much of the progress
of the 20th century ...sllipping away as it may seem at times,
but they do have a certain knack.

>   So how is mail art in your lives???

With Psychic Rotunda Six within weeks of being ready
mailing art will consume whole days. My magazine is hyperactive collage
filled with poetry and photography and many other things,
it presently stands at 38 contributors, 38 pages,
but I'm condensing away with a few more decisions
and pages collapsed into other pages, goal is 30 pages,
  Six is a special issue as I have many sixes in birthday
and it is 2006, and the best news here is the Six Nations
landclaim so fruitfully bringing many questions to the fore,
raising a lot of consciousness and focusing people.
(The magazine won't have a whole awfull lot on that
but it's part of the cosmology around the number 6.

>From this list I have and with permission works of
Priddle Thurston Amato and Lehmus... lots of other contributors
from outside and outside the primary usual group of writers
and artists that appear in it, plenty of whom do.
One in a hundred contributors are confused by the collaging
being so dense, but most find it more enjoyable
having all the writing and other stuff interplaying.

In my opinion I publish D. Ross Priddle better than any other publisher.
Be it grunge and cheap, I feel no one brings out more of the
excellence of his poetry, so a regular mind can read it,
than contextualizing in beautiful pages playing off the
different fonts and sizes of print, it rests the mind somehow.
Other tremendous contributors to this issue include Rose DeShaw,
with both sizeable tracts of contextualized gemlike text,
and rapid poems. Some of the material from Psychic Rotunda Iv/v
that was added in in the 3rd and 4th print run is reprised here
part of the reason there's so much Ross Priddle, as his piece
"Clarification" was lost in my room til the 4th print run of IV/v .
Tons of Lisbeth West and Frances Kruk and a key statement
of artistic purpose by Richard Rathwell, major work from Aaron Lowinger
and Justin Katko, Frances Raven, Bill Kennedy and Rob Read,
Lynda G Curnoe and Leeshia Barwick. The whole magazine's like
the light of my life along with my cat of course.

I have to admit that since printing out and receiving J Lehmus permission
to include his poem XI   (for B.S.)  I've lost track of his mailing address
and will have to find it again... So many outside-the-country contributors
this issue. It is in some ostensible stateable sense the "Buffalo Spirit Issue"
with some emphasizing buffalo or equivalent city and others spirit
but so many of the magazine's contributors are anarchistic dadaists
the idea of their huing to a theme is pretty improbable. With the 6 or 7
countries represented in its pages the mailing costs just for
contributor copies stands to exceed the cost of the print run itself,
..like poetry readings benefit the bar six times to one the show,
the post office will benefit greatly from my efforts. But its readers
and contributors will be the happiest.

John