I see on the site they have a color catalog available. Did you get a
peek at it during your visit to the gallery???

> Constellation:Buster ClevelandJohn EvansAl HansenRay JohnsonMay Wilson
> Pavel Zoubok Gallery

So what are people doing in the world of mail art? Not much talk of
it here of late? I have a huge pile of stuff to answer but seeminly
little inspiration. I hope to work on some tonight....

  I have one fellow who I've corresponded with for years who will get
a special package from me. He always sends receipts, food labels,
magazine pages, etc. So on my last travels I put together some fun
stuff to send to him. I'm basically not really into these kind of
sendings but they are little sniplets of life...

  Hey anyone out there correspond with Ed Geciek? Don't think I
spelled his name right tho. We lost touch years ago and I wonder how
he is doing. Quite awhile back I was in his neighborhood and called
to see if I could drop in. He was quite weirded out, suprized and
didn't seem like he wanted a visit. Oh well. Would loved to have seen
his studio.

  Peace,
Dragonfly Dream
www.dragonflydream.com

  "Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much,
much better."
             -- Laurie Anderson

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/

Network storage Network management Network performance management
Network security Network performance Network switch

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS