> The biggest problem I see, is that mail artists have
> sent you art for free as a gift, and now you are
> selling it.

  No, no, no. I have no intention of selling the mail art. That's why
I was pondering how I would make the rent......

  I do imagine selling postcards and perhaps small craft items. Who
knows, it's just an idea rambling around my brain right now.

Dragonfly Dream
www.dragonflydream.com

  "Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much,
much better."
             -- Laurie Anderson

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/

Network storage Network management Network performance management
Network security Network performance Network switch

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS