I "joined" but I don't quite get the drift yet...but then I'm "slow" so I will bide my time...I think it's just quite new, therefore the "few."

Cheers,

Fast

Alice Kitselman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ummm, seems a tad bit slow there......I saw only one image. Am I
missing the rest?

~DFD

On Jun 1, 2006, at 4:22 PM, jonda_j wrote:

> My hubby set up this site and wants to
> start having a monthly competition. It's
> free of course, not trying to sell you
> anything. It's just for fun and he is
> working on getting prizes for the winners.
> Please check it out :)
>
> http://www.16things.com
>
> Jonda

> ~-->
> Everything you need is one click away. Make Yahoo! your home page
> now.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/fuDrlB/TM

Dragonfly Dream
www.dragonflydream.com

"Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much,
much better."
-- Laurie Anderson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/fuDrlB/TM

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/

Network storage Network management Network performance management
Network security Network performance Network switch

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS