Ray Jophnson Estate:
http://www.rayjohnsonestate.com/

How to draw a bunny. by Ray Johnson
http://www.filmforum.org/archivedfilms/bunny/howtodrawsm.gif

Mail Art Stamp Ray Johnson?
http://www.pippoburro.com/mailart/images/gallery/received/jean_hugues/a
rtistamps/ray_johnson03.jpg

will have to look at more of his work...

I have created a view for myself that Mail Art was a subset of
Fluxus... while the individuals practioners of Mail Art seem to have
no allegiance to any particular Art Movements... somewhere I have
gotten the impression of the link between Fluxus and Mail Art.

I'm really asking for your collective view of Mail Art.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/co.u8A/gOaOAA/Zx0JAA/fuDrlB/TM