Hi Guys

With all of the new mail art blogs popping up, I'm noticing that many
of them are hard to find through search engines and are kind of
invisible unless you happen across a link by chance.

I wrote a short tutorial for mail artist bloggers who might be
interested in making their blogs get found easier. I understand that
some will wish to remain obscure, but for the others this should help a
little.

http://www.mailart.org/archives/399

--manekineko

To unsubscribe, send an email to: