This kind of seems like a non issue. A convicted murderer who killed a
prison guard isn't allowed to paint - stop the presses, next thing you
know they'll be holding people without charge for years on a secret
island...hey wait...

--manekineko

--- In ma-network@yahoogroups.com, Maxi Boyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Some prisons are pretty picky on what the prisoners are allowed to
receive.  He may not get any of your mail art....I wouldn't put your
return address on there either... don't forget what he's in for lol

> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low  PC-to-Phone
call rates.

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka