I am looking for addresses of other Mail-Art contacts beside Shozo Shimamoto
and Gianni Simone in Italy.
And also for contact addresses of Japanase artists active in fashion, street
art, zine making, manga artists, toy making, ... preferabily in Tokyo. As I
am planning to make in July 2007 a trip for one month to Tokyo where I would
like to meet these artists and write articles about Japanase culture for
several magazines or websites.
Thanks in advance.

Sztuka Fabryka

To unsubscribe, send an email to: