You can find out how many people by going to the club
home page.
--- Dragonfly Dream <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

.. How many folks are on this
> list I wonder.....
>
>   Why is everyone so quiet?

There is something shifting in the population. Many
people are living with a relatively high ambient fear.
I work seminars. The participants in seminar are quiet
too. My mail is 95% thoughtless junk. It is a weird
time in America. It feels like fear of the government.
Big Brother on the watch.
 As mail is often very revealing, what has happened to
dumb down the mail has been an affect of the fear. We
are looking at something quite large in our social
construct that I haven't seen since WW2. I think the
solution is to continue mailing things as good as we
can dream up. Mail has an underlying purpose of
generating open, vulnerable and honest sharing as an
aide to the mailer. How people respond is really
unimportant to the self developmental aspect of
prepairing and mailing. I mail as it improves my life.
When that is no longer true I'll quit. It seems very
straight forward.