From: tamarawyndham <tamarawynd...@yahoo.com>
To: ma-network@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, November 13, 2009 11:02:13 PM
Subject: (",)  SEND ME YOUR DOODLES

SEND ME YOUR DOODLES

Do you doodle when you're on the phone, watching tv, in a meeting or class, or
wherever? Lots of people love to doodle and draw, and most of the time it ends
up in the trash. Now there's a home for your doodles. I'm starting a zine just
for doodlers called Oodles of Doodles. It's a 22-page, black & white, digest
size art zine for doodlers to share their doodles.
There's no deadline. When one if filled, I'll start a new one. No size
restriction, doodles are no larger than a piece of paper anyway. Medium is
usually a pen or marker. Documentation: When the zine is full I'll send you a
copy.

No deadline.

ADDRESS

PJ