IZZI PIZZA is a chain of 8 casual dining Italian restaurant based in Jakarta,
Indonesia. We are positioned at the mid to upper segment of the F&B dining
sector. Please see our website at www.izzipizza.com and click on branches to
get a feel for the look and style of our current units.

We are planning to open several units across Asia and are looking for a IT
officer to oversee the following areas:

1. Age below 30
2. Min. S1 from reputable universities majoring informatics or computer science
3. Excellent knowledge in the following applications:

LINUX Mandrake

BIND - DNS server

SQUID - proxy server

POSTFIX - mail server

SAMBA - file server

APACHE - web server

SYMPA - mailing list server

PROFTPD - FTP server

4. Having skills in datawarehousing and point-of-sales system would be an
advantage
5. Experience in Internet Service Provider company is preferred
6. Good personality, smart, hardworking, dynamic, energetic, able to work alone
& able to work under pressure
7. High achiever and good sense of accomplishment without direct continuous
supervision
8. Interpersonal and communication skill is a must
9. Fluent in English (written and spoken)

Please email your application letter, latest CV, scanned photograph, expected
compensation and related documents to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
PT Sriagung Cahya Sakti
Jl. Raden Saleh No. 41
Wisma Paramuda, 2nd floor
Cikini - Menteng
Jakarta Pusat - 10330
Attn. Finance and Accounting Dept.

(Put code "IT" on the top left of the envelope)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/b0VolB/TM