Ada sebuah bacaan dari sahabat di dalam sana yang mungkin menarik, dalam bahasa
inggris, jadi... semoga berkenan, kalau bisa dinikmati

  salam
  Irwan

  Hopefully.

  Yesterday was a rainy evening, the rain fell very hard and as if the sky was
pouring all of its tears in one shot. The water dropped sound creates a heavy
stroke on the canopy beside the waiting veranda near the side entrance. These
moment reminded me on my childhood time, a moment very like yesterday, the day
when the sky is also pouring all of its tears on earth.

  I always enjoy a heavy rain like that coz It was cold and not many sound can
conquer the rain, water dropped sound on the surface of the roof, on the canopy
or any other surfaces open wide for the rain. The cold and the sound is always
creating reezing feelings inside and it always be a good time if one is in a
mellow or sorrow feelings.

  In that childhood of mine, my sorrow is not about that I did not get a toy or
lost a game with friends, but more of sad to see how cruel human can be to
others and how though life can be to human and about twenty year after that
day, the same feelings came to me again and still it is in the rainy day, hard
rain to be more precise.

  If we metaphor or personify the earth as a mother earth and the rain as her
cry on humanity than it will be easier for us to imagine how life is really
worth for crying, asking for compassion and love for all human kind or living
creature on earth, and it will than be asking for your all commitments to
contribure on a better life on earthÂ….hopefully.

  180907

Diskusi dan pertanyaan mohon di kirim ke japri;[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.friendster.com/isutjipto
http://www.friendster.com/group/tabmain.php?statpos=gdis&fid=303848
Gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/