It's very easy make good karma without opening your wallet, just click the link
and vote for Lotus Outreach in the right hand box ,looking for Lotus Outreach
helping women (vulnerable women and victim of sex trafficking)
http://blog.causeworld.com/

more details:

      Lotus Outreach was founded by Dzongsar Jamyang Khyentse/Khyentse Norbu to
prevent child trafficking and provide counseling for the victim of human
trafficking and sexual slavery to learn more :