Hello again

We have now completed the update for those who bought the Lion book from us. We
are clarifying with the publishers regarding the pre-ordered "Using Lion" book
and will make it available as soon as we are able.

meanwhile feel free to download the update from us if you wish; version 1.1
should now be in your bookshelf in PDF and ePub format. If you require the Mobi
format, let us know.

Lynne

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: