Hi,

I was at the apple store yesterday during al the Lion madness and mac book air
goings on for my friend to get a new iphone and  I found out there are actually
drivers for my ergonomic keyboard so I canuse it with my i mac.  I got the
latest onesand put them on, but now I've got no control and option keys on
theright side of the keyboard.  The physical keys are there, but they don't
work now.  obviously, this is frustrating,since I can't do vo commands with the
right side, nor can I now use my time apple script with the right option key
and t.  anybody got any ideas?  This is the microsoft intellitype pro
keyboard(unfortunately, but it's nice for typing if you've got carpal tunnel).
I haven't used it long enough yet to see if other things aren't working as
expected.  I looked in system prefs to see if there's a place in the keyboard
section to tell the mac "this is the right control key", etc, but didn't see
anything.

Thanks,
Caitlyn

Caitlyn Furness
laven...@bell.net

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: