I am. but  I was trying to communicate with th edev that he should try and
label ethe button that way a novis user can access all controls. I'm not that
much of a novis user and I know what it is by trial and a lot of error. lol!
and half the time the labels don't stick. but that's another stopic for another
day.

good luck contacting the dev. they could not understand due at all and they
bailed apple for there own app problems. I have the threads some ware.

Take care all.
On Jul 21, 2011, at 6:34 PM, Mrs. Lynnette Annabel Smith wrote:

> Hello Sarah
>
> You are aware, aren't you, that you have the facility to label buttons with
> VoiceOver yourself?
>

> On 22 Jul 2011, at 01:45, Sarah Alawami wrote:
>
> They are not and I talked to the dev and since he can't speak or understand
> english it was hard to get across to him what I wanted to have fixed. the
> unlabeled button in the tool bar and the unread progress stuff.

> You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
> Mac-Access forum at the following URL:

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marri...@gmail.com

website: http://music.marrie.org