Yeh i'm using it now and it works very good! Iv'e been using it now for about 7
or so months and the devs are wonderful at working out solutes for
accessibility. They even say that in app updates that voice over support has
been added.

Take care.
On Jul 22, 2011, at 3:41 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:

> This is a very nice client indeed! and works particularly well under OSX Lin,
> very fast and responsive so Syrinx - as good as it is - is now defined to
> history as far as I'm concerned and YoruFukurou has taken its place, has a
> whole heap of extra options included like the ability to shorten URLS etc,
> its fee so check it out.

> You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
> Mac-Access forum at the following URL:

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marri...@gmail.com

website: http://music.marrie.org