Hi,

I am still on Snow Leopard and hope to upgrade to Lion when it will be released
on Flash drive next month. We have no iTunes store here, so it is not out of
option to delay this upgrade.

Here is my problem: I recently updated my version of Safari to 5.1 and I am
happy with what I am seeing there. However, I noticed that whenever I am
reading email messages, Voiceover is now telling me of any word that isn't
spelt correctly. This even happens with names of people. While this behaviour
is okay while writing messages, it is irritating me when reading messages. Any
suggestions on how I can stop this? I am hesitant to turn off text attributes
in the VO utility as I still want to know of any typos whenever I am editing
documents.

Thanks in advance,

Loose Canon

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: