I don't know whether this makes any difference or not, I'm looking in the App
Store now and Fine Reader available for $109.00 is labeled as "Fine Reader
Express", I was under the impression that the other version available from the
web site was "Fine Reader Pro"? I've used the Windows version of Fine Reader
and I can tel you that there is quite a difference between "Express" and "Pro",
one that comes to mind is the flexibility of exporting to various formats
including PDF, with the "Express" version these features have been chopped but
are available in the Pro version, I'm assuming the Mac platform for the product
is the same.