Hi all

Just thought I'd let you know that my faith in Apple has been restored.
They've just contacted me to let me know that they are offering us a direct and
immediate replacement for the old model Mac Mini which they sent us in mid
July.  Further, they're sending the replacement up immediately so that we can
transfer our data over to the new server and then have the old one couriered
back to them.

Magic, I'm very very pleased.  So the Mac Access server machine will move to a
new quad-core.

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: