Linda and all

We have already explained this twice, we aren't talking minor errors which we
all make. We're talking about major errors which, although unintentionally,
mislead people.

I simply don't understand why people insist on making a huge issue out of this;
it wasn't meant nastily. In fact, I would have thought that those reading
error-prone messages would have been frustrated even more by the false search
results.

I'll say this just once more. It wasn't meant in any way personally, nastily or
vindictively. It was a simple request for major, and I stress that, major
errors to be watched out for. After all how would it feel if you were looking
for something and I sent you to an entirely inappropriate website such as a
porn site. That actually happened recently to one member as a result of
somebody's entirely unintentional typo on the list. Of course, it was an
accident nobody is in any way disputing that. We all make errors. All I'm
advocating here is a little more care when typing links or addresses. We are
not blasting people in any way nor are we criticising. People make errors,
that's human nature. But sometimes major, and I stress that again, major errors
do more harm than good.

Gordon