Hi Gordon,
Hmm.  I presume the dialog in question is pretty much your standard file
selection dialog?  If so, either VO-right or regular right arrow should
work,assuming you're in the browser and on the correct folder.  There are often
radio buttons or similar controls to change views, but occasionally they are
hidden by a disclosure triangle of some sort.  I'd also suggest cmd-1 through
cmd-4 to see what happens.
Best,
Zack.