Hello Sarah

Jim is asking about the server version of the OS which he has.

On 2 Aug 2011, at 17:32, Sarah Alawami wrote:

Yeah I was aware that it is only supported in the server ap which costs an
editional $50. but if you know how to do it another way you can writ me off
list as some how my person has to sftp in to get me some stuff. it works but it
is tedious.

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: