Hi Esther,

Thank you so much!  This is extremely helpful!  I noticed that after I deleted
some items according to Marcy's information, the items did indeed disappear
from my iTunes music table, but later, I still found some of them listed in a
downloads window?  So when you delete them from the iTunes table, how then do
you make sure they're truly deleted from your system?

Desi