Hello,
I don’t think I was clear on my previous message.  first of all, I am using an
older I Mac. running snow leperd.  The other day my router went down and I got
a new one.  Now I have to change the net work connection.  I knowon the I Phone
I had to go to settings then into why fi.   The sad thing is I sat it up last
december when I got the Used Mac.  my memory just isn’t what it used to be. So
thanks in advance.
Bill Deatherage

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: