Hi all,

I purchased something on august 10TH on the iTunes store. I go to my recent
purchases and notice that it couldn't authorize some of it. The total of the
purchase was $40, however I owe $22 apparently. Since I just purchased
something via payPal yesterday over $22, it possibly couldn't be my card.

When I go to my billing info it says my Visa card security code is invalid. Why
then is it working on PayPal? I then tried to let iTunes go through PayPal by
activating PayPal via iTunes. After I do that, however, it took me back to the
iTunes home where all the apps were and stuff, so I thought it was done.
However, I went back to my billing info to see that Visa was still selected as
my payment method. Selecting PayPal again makes me validate with PayPal, again.

I just wonder why it didn't say my security code was invalid all this time, why
it's starting now… mine is a three-didget number, as is standard for Visas or
any US credit card for that matter?

Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: