Hello Esther

The question Gordon asked was more for when we're out and about and he is
checking his IMAP account using the iPad or iPhone. But yes; it's probably more
trouble than it's worth.

We're actively looking into the acquisition of some sort of GSM modem if they
exist, so that we can connect to the GSM with our MacBooks directly.

Lynne