Hello everybody

Just a reminder; we didn't get the maintenance work done last night, so we're
now looking at the second option which is the early hours of Wednesday morning,
17 August, UTC.

We wil try and keep this time slot; so please don't be too surprised if things
go down not long after midnight.

Lynne

Gordon & Lynne Smith, <supp...@mac-access.net>

Are you an iOS or Mac OS fan? If so, consider joining our vibrant community of
fellow-enthusiasts. To join our forum, send a message to:
<mac-access-requ...@mac-access.net>
with the word "subscribe" [no quotes] in the subject line of your message. Or
else, visit:

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: