Hello everybody

On 25 August 2011 Mac Access will be adding another network trunk to our system
meaning that we wil have 3 separate Internet backbones. There are a number of
reasons why we've opted to invest in this way, but I won't go into all of those
here because it would turn into a bit of an essay.

The reason I'm mentioning it now is this. You may remember that some time ago
we talked about establishing a cloud backup service for a fee. We eventually
opted not to go that route because it would have been a little difficult for us
to keep on top of which users were due what, when and why. Also the process of
taking payments would have been a little messy.

However, we have decided to offer a free backup solution to a number of clients
and customers.  Yes, you heard me right, a "free" backup solution.

If you are interested to know more, please contact the support address and we
will tell you how it will work.  The last time we tried this we got some pretty
skeptical messages. One of which virtually accused us of trying to collect and
steal people's personal data.  That is not the case, and we encourage you to
use encryption if you wish to join our service. But that's your call. More
information upon request, off list.

Lynne

Gordon & Lynne Smith, <supp...@mac-access.net>

Are you an iOS or Mac OS fan? If so, consider joining our vibrant community of
fellow-enthusiasts. To join our forum, send a message to:
<mac-access-requ...@mac-access.net>
with the word "subscribe" [no quotes] in the subject line of your message. Or
else, visit: