Greetings,

In xCode for Lion, I built the MoveMe project described In the Apple tutorial
entitled: Creating an iPhone Application

I'm still trying to wrap my head around objective C, hence am probably missing
a number of details, but when I run MoveMe, it appears to build successfully
and launch in the IOS simulator.  According to the documentation, a welcome
button draws an NSString (presumably text) object using a custom instance
method called: drawRect.

My expectation was that in the simulator window there would be a button visible
to voiceOver showing the word: "welcome".  Instead there is no content visible
to voiceOver whether I use the two finger flick reading commands or the one
finger flick left/right on the trackpad.

I am wondering whether vo can be used in Lion in the xCode iPhone simulator.
If so, perhaps the draw method failed to implement an accessibility feature (II
still lack the knowledge to determine that).

Has anyone else played with the IOS simulator?  TIA for any thoughts or ideas.
Geoff