From: David Griffith [mailto:d.griff...@btinternet.com]
Sent: Saturday, 20 August 2011 23:08
To: David Griffith
Subject: Fwd: Voiceover appearing to conflict with VM Fusion

        Date: 20 August 2011 22:53:44 GMT+01:00

        To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility <mac-access@mac-access.net>

        I hope that this message is on topic.
        I installed VM Fusion today and then installed Windows 7
Professional

        My problem is that the shortcut key command g does not work. My
sighted daughter was not even able to click in the Windows 7 Virtual machine
window until I had turned Voiceover off. Everything was then fine until I
command tabbed back to the Mac whereupon it became again impossible to
return to the  Windows virtual machine. Turning Voiceover on or off has no
result in allowing the shortcut key to work.
        At the moment the only way to access the virtual machine is to turn
Voiceover off and click with the Trackpad. I allowed VM fusion to update
when I installed it so I hope that was not a mistake and that VM Fusion is
still accessible.

        Tearing my hair out a bit so any help welcome.
        Regards
        David Griffith

database 6396 (20110820) __________

http://www.eset.com