Yes I have the full size keyboard but for several years now I have used an
ergonomic split keyboard on my PC which was a joy to use. For example the keys
had really good positive travel and were easily and naturally found in the
touch typing position. The function keys were grouped into sections, as were
numbers, rather than in a long single row. This makes them much faster and
easier to quickly identify function and number keys.

Now I have moved to the ultra thin keyboard which comes with the I-Mac my
typing speed and accuracy has plummeted and more importantly the lack of any
inbuilt wrist support has started to give me pain in the wrists and backs of my
hands after using the keyboard for only a short time. I have tried adding a
wrist support  but the keyboard is so thin it is hard to use with a  normal
wrist support.

What I really need is an ergonomic keyboard for the Mac that is sold in the UK.
 I have been emailing various suppliers but have not had any replies yet.
Regards
David Griffith