hello Travis

I would just point out to you that although this is easy to you, many OSX
users, (including myself), have no experience with UNIX or scripting. So they
choose the other method instead.

I agree totally that the OS has the capability of doing what Chris wanted. But
your assertion that it is "easy" is taking quite a lot for granted.

At the moment I have to much happening to concentrate on this kind of thing
properly. But I really would like to learn a bit more about this sort of thing
myself. But please remember that not everybody comes from the same kind of
computing background as you do.

Lynne