Hello everybody

Although I'm around from time to time, I can't be as available as usual at the
moment because Gordon is hospitalised. I won't bore the group with details; but
if you want to know more feel free to contact me privately.

Anyway, in the short term I have alerted our assistant list controllers Anne
Robertson and James Austin who have kindly agreed to keep an eye on things for
us.

Anne and James will, I am sure, liaise closely and keep the group running
smoothly.

Whilst I know that we usually don't have any problems with group members, we'd
be grateful if you could make the effort to keep things running smoothly on the
list. Please remember that Anne and James are only trying to help the group,
they're not attempting to interfere with your posts.

Any problems related to the group, please contact either Anne Robertson,
<a...@anarchie.org.uk> or James Austin <james.aus...@mac-access.net>. If your
issue requires intervention, i.e., if you need your subscriber options changing
and you can't initiate the change yourself, please use the support address as
usual, <supp...@mac-access.net> and forgive the possibly delayed response.

Thank you for your cooperation during what is a quite difficult time for us
here at Mac Access Dot Net.

Lynne