  From: Bill Deatherage
  To: mac-access@mac-access.net
  Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 7:21 AM
  Subject: apple tv

          Hello,
  I have the Imac and the I phone.  Now I am interested in the apple TV.  I
have a few questions? First of all, can you watch other programs besides
movies?  for example, some of the old TV shows.  Second, does it have to be
hooked to the television and a computer or can you hook it directly into the
internet.  I heard you can also listen to I tunes on it.  if you have some
files on I tunes I have downloaded them on my Iphone is there a way you can
transfer them to the ITV.  I would also, like to know what benefits people have
found and what issues they have encountered?
  Thank you in advance.
  Bill Deatherage

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting