Hello Courtney

Would you like to write me off list and I'll try and talk you through this?

Lynne

On 24 Sep 2011, at 19:44, Courtney Curran wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for this. No, I haven't paired previously, but when I choose it in the
bluetooth setup assistant, and press continue, it seems to connect. After that,
it seems to connect, but it isn't used as the audio device right away. Then
when I tried to choose it as my audio device, my whole mac goes completely
silent. I'm using lion.

Thanks,
Courtney