Hi all,

Subject says it really.  I'm trying to edit a plist file but:
a) it seems to be binary;
b) plist-editor seems to have disappeared from the xcode 4.1 developer tools.

When I try to open the plist file, it now opens in xcode.  However, though I
can see keys and values, and indeed add a new row (it's called untitled when
first added) I can't change the keyname or value; though I can change the type
from string to number to …. etc.

I can use "defaults" of course, but I've found that hit-and-miss.  Thoughts
welcome,

Dónal
Dónal Fitzpatrick
dfitz...@computing.dcu.ie