Hi Margaret,

As Gordon mentioned, Mike Arrigo is a member of this list, but I can post a
list of the other 13 Mac podcasts that he has done for Blind Cool Tech in
addition to the more recent 14th podcast on Lion that Chris Hallsworth posted
about.  I don't have the individual links, since all of my versions were
obtained through podcast subscription.  They are available at the Blind Cool
Tech web site:
http://www.blindcooltech.com/

These are the descriptions with date and episode title from the BCT feed:

Mac Accessibility Demo
5/24/2008 Mike overviews the accessibility features in the Mac and demonstrates
web browsing, email, and word processing. 28.6 MB

Mac Accessibility Demo Part 2
6/12/2008 Mike Arrigo continues the tour of the accessibility of the Mac using
the built-in screen reader, Voice Over. Mike demonstrates streaming audio and
using the Voice Over web find feature. 23.9 MB

Mac Demo Part 3
8/12/2008 Mike Arrigo answers questions from the first two episodes in this
series about the Mac and Voice Over, its built in screen reader. He explains
how to boot from the system DVD, shows a slick technique for moving through
mail messages more quickly, and tours the Voice Over Control Panel to show the
customizations you may make. He also demonstrates using the web browser on the
internet and demonstrates how it works with Ebay. 22.0 MB

Mac Demo 4
12/16/2008 Mike Arrigo continues this series by answering questions, showing
the improved accessibility in iTunes 8, playing a DVD, and using the web with
dynamic web pages. 22.8 MB

Mac Demo 5
1/18/2009 Mike Arrigo continues this series about built-in accessibility on the
Mac by demonstrating running Windows on the Mac. He discusses the reasons why
you would want to run Windows on a Mac, then talks about how it works, runs
both the Mac operating system and Windows at the same time, and shows running
Window-eyes, System Access, and Kurzweil 1000. 17.8 MB

Mac Demo 6
2/9/2009 Mike Arrigo describes how to walk up to a Mac in the store and get it
talking, so you can try it there. He also demonstrates using Voice Over on the
numeric keypad and shows how to copy files. He copies a book to an SD card for
use on the Victor Reader Stream. 18.1 MB

Mac Demo 7
3/17/2009 Mike Arrigo looks at the software update feature on the mac, goes
through most of the system preferences, and mentions things that blind users
may want to change. He shows how to enable the option so you can see file
extensions, shows how to change what programs are used to open different types
of files, and demonstrates how to install programs on the mac. 24.5 MB

Mac Demo 8
6/16/2009 Mike Arrigo offers another perspective than that presented in the
June issue of The Monitor about the useability of the Macintosh with its
built-in screen reading software, VoiceOver. 29.3 M

Mac Demo 9
7/24/2009 Mike Arrigo shows how Voice Over on the Mac interacts with three
commercially available programs that were not written by Apple to emphasize the
universal access to a wide variety of applications. 18.4 MB

Install Snow Leopard
9/1/2009 Mike Arrigo independently installs the Snow Leopard operating system
using Voice Over, the Mac's built-in screen reader and discusses some of its
enhancements. 21.4 MB

New Features In VoiceOver
9/6/2009 Mike Arrigo discusses the new features in VoiceOver with the release
of Snow Leopard. 21.7 MB

Mac Podcast 12
11/30/2009 Mike Arrigo shares some news tidbits, more 3rd party applications
for backup and maintenance, a media player, a bible program, and how to tether
a Symbian phone to use the cell data plan for your Mac internet connection.
22.9 MB

Mac Demo 13
6/8/2010 Mike Arrigo describes the new Mac Book and demonstrates some of the
gestures using the track pad. He also demonstrates iWorks' and Open Office's
word processor and spreadsheet applications. 18.9 MB

Mac Demo 14
9/9/2011 Mike Arrigo continues this informative series with a detailed
discussion on Version 10.7, Lion, of the Mac operating system. 29.6 MB

Cheers,

Esther