Greetings,

Hopefully Zack or another subscriber found a workaround.  I installed
GoogleChrome version 14.0.835.186 dated Sept 19 2011.  Next, I opened
chrome://flags and enabled experimental APIS.  I relaunched Chrome and verified
my flag setting, however when ever I attempt to open chromevox_2011-08-26.crx I
respond yes to the Chrome dialog admonishing that extensions can kill me, and
always receive the following:

Package is invalid. Details: 'Loading extensions with 'experimental' permission
requires --enable-experimental-extension-apis command line flag.'.

I am running Lion 10.7.1.  Any/all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards.
Geoff