Hello Travis

Firstly, I believe that the original enquiry was whether there is an accessible
alternative to iWeb which, sadly, it seems not. We play with Sandvox now and
then, but it's problem is that it isn't interchangeable with other editors
which is just plain silly as far as we're concerned.

Have you got Taco to effectively function with tables and forms? We find that
in the case of tables, it appears to add a lot of unnecessary clutter. But we
haven't managed to get it to do anything at all with forms which is a shame;
because currently that aspect of design is proving to be a pretty major
stumbling block in a project Gordon's working on.

Lynne