Greetings all,

I read that all iPhone4 accessories are applicable for the 4S, however  that
seems inconsistent with information in the announcement regarding the 4s's
larger camera aperture.

Since my Otterbox defender has paid for itself several times over in terms of
preventing damage to my 3GS, I want to order a case before my 4S arrives
hopefully on the 14th.  I heard and read in some reviews that the Otterbox case
for the iPhone4 is not as protective as their 3GS version.  So I'm left with
two questions.

1. would a case built for the 4 be likely to cover part of the camera lens?  If
not, can anyone recommend a case that is protective and would not need to be
removed in order to use the phone?

TIA for any/all suggestions.
Geoff