Hi!

You also have to consider that these are only example phrases. I highly doubt
it is only limited to these sayings, even if you change the phrasing a little
bit. The article also pointed this out.

Even so, if it can't do what you want, chances are it may be able to in the
future. I'm personally a little excited by this feature, but I doubt I'd
personally be using it much since old habits die hard.

Regards,
Nic