Oh I agree. that's why I'm recording my podcasts now and releasing them when
ever it is released to the public lol! Hehahaha but please people keep our
mouth shut or do  the sources say thing and shall we say bend the truth a bit?
lol! Ok maybe not but let's just do the sources say deal.

Take care and may your day be filled with safety.